With regards to this Notice, we act as a data controller for Personal Data we process about you.
Data We Collect
When you register and activate your Liqui Account, perform any transactions we may collect next Personal, Anonymous and Pseudonymous Data about you:
1. contact information (name, place of residence, phone number, e-mail);
2. account information (username, password, account settings and preferences);
3. transactions information needed for purposes of AML/CTF (information about any transaction you performed through our Site such as deposit snapshots, account balances, trade history, withdrawals, order activity, and distribution history);
4. personal Information needed for purposes of AML/CTF compliance (such as images of identity documents, Selfie with the identity documents, utility bills, bank statements, sources of funds proofs, income statements, company information, etc.);
5. the information you provide us when using our support services (e-mail, name, the information you provided in the support ticket such as images, gifs, video files and text related to the problem);
6. any information you provide when using our Trollbox service (including all comments you made);
7. information that you provide to us when using the services on our Site, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use, computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type and settings).
How We Receive Your Data
We may receive Personal, Anonymous and Pseudonymous Data about you when you:
1. visit our Site;
2. use our Digital Asset Services (by performing any transactions and storing Digital Assets);
3. register an account with us;
4. activate your account during the procedure of verification;
5. provide us with any other additional documents that we require;
6. leave a comment or opinion via Trollbox;
7. contact our support team.
Basis of Processing
Within the scope of this Notice, we may rely on one or more of the following lawful grounds for processing of your Personal Data:
2. consent you provide when you submit documents for verification;
3. we may be legally obliged by a competent authority to process your data in some instances (including any investigation, litigation or any government or regulatory proceeding relating to any legislation applicable); or
4. any other ground, as required or permitted by law in the specific particular context.
Purpose of Processing
Personal Data collected via our Site is processed for the following purposes:
1. administer our Site and business;
2. personalize our Site for you;
3. enable your use of the services available on our Site;
4. send you non-marketing commercial communications;
5. send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
6. send you our email newsletter, if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
7. send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses;
8. deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our Site;
9. keep our Site secure and prevent fraud;
10. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our Site (including monitoring Trollbox);
11. provide you with better support and information about our Site and services;
12. ensure compliance with our AML/CTF policy.
Retention of Your Data
1. the length of our Service usage
2. whether there is an ongoing legal or financial claim that relates to your relationship with us;
3. whether any applicable law, statute, or regulation allows for a specific retention period.
Nevertheless, if we decide to suspend/stop providing Services to all Users, we retain data for a year since the decision was made.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
We use third-party service Cloudflare cookie to ensure the security of our Site. It is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
We may share your Personal Data with some third-party services that enable us to perform our functions. For example, may use e-mail clients, support software to provide you services. If we share with them your Personal Data, we check that these third-party maintain at least the same level of data protection that we keep for your Personal Data. We do not provide your Personal Data to parties unconnected with the services we provide.
Other Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Additionally, we may disclose your Personal Data to the degree required by law or in the event that we have a strong belief that such exposure is necessary to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders.
If we must disclose your Personal Data to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Data will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Data.
Data Integrity & Security
We have implemented and will maintain technical, administrative, and physical measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Data from unauthorized processing such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Right to access – you have the right to obtain from Liqui confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and the reason for data procession.
Right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from the Liqui without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – you have the right to obtain from the Liqui the erasure of Personal Data concerning you without undue delay.
Right to the restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Right of transfer – if we collect certain types of data based on your consent, you have the right to ask us to transfer your data to another controller.
Right of objection – you have the right to object our legitimate interest to process your data.
Rights regarding automated decisions – you may object any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
If you want to exercise any of them, please contact us at @liqui.freshdesk.com.
Changes to this Notice